Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What's the buzz?

There's something different about The Glutton.

Have you noticed my new accessory in the box to the right? I thought I should explain myself. I haven't sold the blog, I have just entered into a symbiotic relationship with Foodbuzz- I give them a spot on my website and they give me a spot on theirs. So if you visit Foodbuzz and look up a Raleigh zip code- 27614, for example, then you will find my blog listed, as well as some other local blogs and restaurant reviews and such. Better yet, look up your own zip code because Foodbuzz connects the online foodie world with your local food scene. I am enjoying it- and I am not even qualify as a foodie. Don't I have to swear off cake mixes for that?


By the way, there is something else that is different about The Glutton. We have moved into our house (hooray!) so I plan on upping the requency of my posts- at least until the next kid comes along (2 months! ahh!). So , now that I'm officially in North Carolina, what I'm trying to say is "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

No comments: